Gemstones have been used to attract abundance and prosperity since Ancient times. This doesn’t mean that you can carry a lucky stone over to the corner store, play your lottery number and expect to win. That might work but don’t count on it.
CRYSTALS FOR ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY
These crystals work in a different way. It may take some time for you to realize your goals, but, rest assured, it will happen.
HOW THESE CRYSTALS WORK
Abundance and prosperity crystals vibrate or resonate at a rate that clarifies your perceptions and improves your reactions. They give you better judgement to help you make the right choices at work and at home. In other words, these crystals help you help yourself.
These crystals are most often lower chakra crystals. Your lower chakras control trust, judgement, creativity, power and wisdom. When your lower chakras are clear, balanced and properly aligned, you will feel empowered and energized. Decisions that you may otherwise have struggled with will suddenly be made in a snap and made correctly because your judgement and perceptions are spot on. Not all of them are lower chakra stones, though. They can also be upper chakra crystals.
Utilize your abundance crystals in any one or combination of the following ways:
- Wear rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings made with these crystals.
- Put an abundance crystal tumble stone or worry stone in your pocket or purse.
- Wear a buckle adorned with an abundance gemstone.
- Keep an abundance gemstone obelisk, egg, pyramid or other figurine on your desk at work and at home. Their vibrations will have a positive effect on you, your co-workers and your family members.
- Place a small bowl of abundance crystal tumble stones in your office or around your home in an area where you tend to spend a lot of time.
Be sure to cleanse your crystals at least once or twice each week. This will allow them to vibrate at their optimal rate.
ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY CRYSTALS
There are a variety of abundance crystals from which to choose. Each of them has their own specific vibration rate and benefits. For example, some of them are especially beneficial to construction workers while others are better for writers or artists. For best results, choose a few different types of gemstones.
When you select your abundance and prosperity crystals, go with the gemstones you are most attracted to. Let your instincts guide you. More often than not, you know intuitively which crystals you need.
Following are just a handful of abundance and prosperity crystals that may work for you:
- Aventurine is a beautiful abundance/prosperity gemstone. Green aventurine is a heart chakra gemstone that brings abundance and opportunity. It is also believed to bring good luck to your home if you put three tumble stones in a dish in front of a garden gnome in your yard. Red aventurine is also a stone of prosperity. Be careful with this one, though, as it can bring abundance in the realm of fertility, too.
- Carnelian is a wonderful abundance crystal. It brings good luck and prosperity while it provides protection against negativity and poverty. This gemstone is especially beneficial to athletes, construction workers, journalists, sales people and singers.
- Garnet is a beautiful stone of abundance and prosperity. Brownish-red almandine garnet strengthens your willpower. Andradite garnet encourages self-empowerment and higher thinking. Grossular garnet brings abundance and prosperity. Uvarovite garnet brings wealth, prosperity and the ability to humbly but happily accept them.
- Tiger eye is a gorgeous, empowering crystal that brings money and property into your life. This crystal bolsters your patience and perseverance while it improves your judgement. You will be able to remain calm, think clearly and take quick, decisive action when the time to pounce is just right.
- Turquoise is a pretty blue or green crystal for success and prosperity. It is a very empowering gemstone for men and women, encouraging ambition, creativity and success. This is a great crystal for people in television or radio, accountants, writers and people who travel often.